FilterCopy is a Youtube Channel that has earned audience acceptance and appreciation for its highly relatable and share-worthy content in the form of short videos and web series. Founded by Ashwin Suresh and Anirudh Pandita in 2013, Filter Copy is one of the top online content creators in India competing with likes of TVF, Screen Patti, and ScoopWhoop, etc.
Filter Copy Marketing Strategies
Filter Copy has 2.8 million followers on Instagram and 4 Million YouTube subscribers. Filter Copy uses their other social media channels effectively to bring audience to their YouTube channel. Here are few insights from Filter Copy social media pages you would like
- Consistency in Design and Posting – If you go to the filter copy page you will see all their posts with the same template and format. This helped the company is making its different identity on social media. Now even if they don’t put their logo on the post, you will be able to figure out its a filter copy post due to their constant color scheme and format like in the image below.
2. Cross Promotions – Other than just creating content for other social media, Filter copy promotes its YouTube videos and series on Instagram very effectively. Filter Copy creates small clips from their videos and posts them as a meme on other social media platforms.
3. Creating Web SuperStars – Almost all the actors feature in FilterCopy videos have become Instagram influencers due to the popularity they gained from the shows. Actors like Mithila Palkar and Barkha Singh has millions of follower around all social networks. So, they automatically gets eyeball when they feature in videos.
Facts and Figures
- The Filter Copy channel has a huge audience with more than 350 Mn Monthly Video Views and 50 Mn plus Average Weekly Post Reach on social media.
- Recently Filter Copy became only channel in India to have a multi-show partnership with Netflix with ‘Little Things’.
- They have worked with partners such as PepsiCo, Flipkart, Xiaomi, Lifestyle, T Series, Marico, Kingfisher, Oyo Rooms, Furlenco, Epigamia, Zoomcar, Swiggy, etc.